We deliver a fantastic range of events across our three companies through Devon, Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, including:
- MusicTruro (2008 - 2010) - event development & delivery including stakeholder liaison and promotion. Events include Cabaret at the Cat, A Night at the Opera, Cornwall Music Industry Forum and Sing-A-Long Sound Of Music outdoors at Garras Wharf Car Park.
- Henri Lloyd Fal Week (2009 - 2010) - programming and site management of daytime activities on the Moor.
- BBC Blast - Penzance (22 -24 July 2010)
3 days of free creative media workshops for teenagers on the Wharfside Car Park in Penzance.
- BBC Blast - Paignton (15 - 17 July 2010)
3 days of free creative media workshops for teenagers at Clennon Valley Car Park in Paignton.
- The Heartlands Launch Party & Media Day (2010)
Celebrating the start of the build phase in style, this event brings together media, community and all those involved in the project.
- Film on the Fal (2010)
Two classic films shown in the most atmospheric venue on the King Harry Ferry as part of the Fal River Festival.
- Cabaret at the Cat (2010)
A monthly cabaret night at one of Truro's best venues - great food & drink, gorgeous surroundings and fabulous performances.
- Surf Relief (2010) - project development towards the event scheduled for 2011.
- Cornwall Business Week (2010) - with Cornwall Chamber of Commerce, development and delivery of a programme of events throughout the Business Week including the Business Fair on Lemon Quay in Truro.
- Art in the City (2009 - 2010) - project development, promotion, co-ordination & delivery of city-wide Art Festival with Totally Truro.
- Coodes Solicitors Product Launch (2010) - PR launch of Coodes Direct
- Balance 2010 - programming and delivery of diversity themed events at University College Falmouth including support and mentoring for work experience placements
- Christmas in Truro (2008 - 2010) - programming and site management of music performances and entertainments as part of late-night shopping with Totally Truro.
- Christmas in Falmouth (2009) - programming 4 days of music performances and entertainments as part of the Falmouth BID
- City of Lights (2006 - 2009) - full event management services for this fantastic community lantern procession
- Cornwall Film Festival (2009) - event co-ordination, project management and general management of the festival operations
- BBC Blast - Isle of Wight (2009) - in addition to our Blast events earlier in the year, the development and delivery of Blast in the Isle of Wight
- MA module in Sustainable Event Management (2009) - development and delivery of this stand-alone masters level module designed for the music industry in the South West
- Footsteps Towards Copenhagen (2009) - co-ordination of campaign marches throughout Cornwall leading to rally at the Tamar Bridge
- Respect Cornwall (2009) - risk assessment and mentoring
- Henri Lloyd Fal Week (2009) - programming and site management of children's activities on the Moor
- Cscape/Glastonbury (2009) - booking & co-ordinating Cscape's performances at Glastonbury Festival
- BBC Blast (2009) - Lead Event Manager for the SW region; programming, co-ordination, promotion, training for 2 locations (Truro & Barnstaple) as well as mentoring for Event Organiser in Bristol/Clevedon
- Film on the Fal (2009) - full event management services including promotion
- May Day Gras (2009) - stage management, event co-ordination, fundraising support
- Cornish Pirates Paintballing (2009) - event co-ordination & staffing
- Coppelia - Duchy Ballet (2009) - stage management
- An Evening With Poldark (2009) - training & management support
- British Sari Story (2009) - exhibition co-ordination & promotion
- MusicTruro Business Plan (2009) - creation of a business plan for MusicTruro for 2009 - 2013
- Duchy Ballet Development Plan (2009) - development of a proposal for Peer Gynt & the Mermaid of Zennor including education opportunities for delivery in 2010
- Mallett's Reindeer Procession (2008) - risk assessment
- Wedding reception (2008) - event design & delivery at the Princess Pavilions, Falmouth
- The Big Dance/Dance In Devon tour (2008) - tour planning and delivery to 8 waterside locations in 4 days
- Christmas entertainments in Truro (2008) - programming performances across 6 sites, artist liaison and support
- The Antler Party (2008) - event design & delivery, promotion
- Development of BA(Hons) Creative Events Management (2008) - development of degree units, engaging industry support and involvement through validation process
- Get On Board (2008) - event delivery support, promotion and evaluation report
- Cornwall Boat Show (2008) - risk assessment
- BBC Blast (2008) - programming, promotion, training provision and national liaison
- Event Management Modules Delivery - Cornwall College Camborne (2008 & 2009) - teaching, preparation and site visits
- The Snow Queen - Duchy Ballet (2008) - production management
- DiversiFEST - University College Falmouth (2008) - collaborative event design, resource management and event delivery
- Fool's Gold (2008) - event design & management, liaison with funders and promotion
- Safe Hands Network Gatherings (2007/8) - project management, event management, network support, promotion and fundraising
- Flock (2007) - outdoor site management, promotion and artist liaison
- Hall for Cornwall 15th Anniversary Gala (2007) - production management
- Tosca Gala - Duchy Opera (2007) - event management & sponsor liaison
- The Wreckers - Duchy Opera (2006) - production management
- Space Series (Creative Partnerships) (2006) - event design, planning and delivery of 4 space events at a variety of venues in London